Friday, September 5, 2014

No Rain Today

The morning once again was nice and cool. Opened up the house and enjoyed my coffee. 

Striped down the bed and washed the everything and threw them in the dryer.

After a shower I went over to Rose's house for coffee with the girls. One of Rose's dogs knocked over her coffee and it went everywhere. We mopped it up as best we could but it hit the couch also. I offered my Little Green Machine. Rose called later to say she didn't need it and got it all cleaned up. I was happy to hear that.

Then after lunch walked  over to my sisters house for more coffee with other neighbors so it made for a nice busy day. It was cool enough to walk there and back.

My sister gave me 2 pieces of pottery she no longer wanted and we all know I never turn down pottery.

When I finally finished gallivanting I remade the bed. 

Now here I am, and here I go.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Sounds more impressive than my day of cooking and washing clothes. Hope Fred got to visit a friend. My poor cat pines to play with lizards. lol poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JMD,

    I knew I had to go out and do something no matter and since I enjoy their company it was easy. I think today will be a tomorrow instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the manual for this steam vacuum I bought three weeks ago .... I'ma gonna use it here... pretty soon! ha

    I made me a promise to myself to get my sorry ol lazy assed ol woman's bottom out and about everyday ... this heat! but even if it's just out for a glass of iced tea in an AC whatever .,.. a body just needs to do that.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn,

    Yes other wise we get into a rut and never want to do anything, not good at all.

    ReplyDelete