Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Farmers Market

I dropped my sister off at the Airport and then went off to Safeway and did a little shopping and buy a turkey while waiting for the bank to open. Don't know what I did to my hand but it is killing me. It might have been from the freezing cold turkey's I was moving around and then picking a few up.

But I put things away and picked up Kathy and headed to the Voyager to see what we could find. They had lots of produce. I picked up lots of different squash. 

While walking around we ran into Terry. After we saw everything we went to lunch there at the little restaurant. Lunch was really good as always there.

Sprayed some pain reliever on my hand and rubbed it in and then put on a hand and wrist brace. I think the Tylenol is wearing off.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. The pain in your hand doesn't seem like it could be from handling frozen foods. That would make it hurt for a while, but probably not for hours afterward. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gypsy,

    Those turkeys sure were heavy so I guess I did something to it. It's a little better today but not by much. I have all these squash to cut up today this should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy any farmers at the farmers market or where there just turkeys there too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John,

    No Farmers were bought and no turkeys either, just nice veggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your hand feels better very quickly, Jo. Not much you can do if you don't have use of both. Doesn't seem to slow you down much, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how doing an ordinary thing can cause an injury...I hope your wrist feels better, mine ache everyday...but its always gonna be that way I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy,

    It is getting better or it was. Pushed it to much I think.


    Hi Sondra,

    I know amazing old hag that I'm getting to be. I bet yours ache plenty. But we must go on.

    ReplyDelete