Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fantastic Morning

Last night it pour down rain. Some times it rained so hard it actually woke me up. I love the sound of rain. But it stopped at about the time I had to let Fred out, as we all know to well rain is not one of Fred's friends.

As I sat here drinking my coffee and messing around on the computer I turned to look out the window and what a beautiful sight I was greeted with. I took these pictures through a dirty window so ...

 Even the wet street was pink and purple

 




I stayed home today and did some house work, some not all but at least something.

Tomorrow is going to be a nice day so a couple of us are heading to Green Valley for the Farmers Market. The rest of the week will not be nice so I can finish the rest of the house then. Why waste nice days.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. I agree...today I took a day off the work on the house to go to Goodwill and poke around nice to do something different. Your sky shots are great fantastic color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures through the dirty window turned out so good I couldn't see any evidence of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sondra,

    I haven't been to Goodwill in a long time. I get into to much trouble in there. But yes a day off is always uplifting
    I was hoping the colors would at least come close to what I was seeing and they did.

    Hi Gypsy,

    Thanks glad you like the pictures. I keep telling myself I need to get out there and pull the screens off and give those a good cleaning too besides the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics Jo! Always enjoy the farmers market down here in GV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryan,

    And it was such a beautiful day for it too. Sure was a lot bigger than the last time I went and it was packed with people.

    ReplyDelete