Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Last Of The Celebrating

Went to lunch with Kathy an Barb today. Didn't do the intended place as they don't open for lunch. But we did find right in the same parking lot a great Chinese Restaurant. The food was great. I also received besides lunch some nice gifts from the ladies.

The coffee, coffee mug are from Cracker Barrel, hand soap and beaded bracelets are from Kathy and the casserole dish made in Italy from Barb



My camping trip has been canceled due to 15-25 mph winds that would last the entire planned stay. 

Tomorrow I will go with the painter to pick up the paint and what ever else he needs to start the job. Of course the wind will put a little delay to the start but at least George will have what he needs to do the job.

I will need to take things down and out of the way in the next 2 days. Porch furniture I guess will get stuffed into the shed with everything else. It will be nice to get this paint and repair job out of the way.

Also need to get my shopping done tomorrow morning before we go to Lowe's.

Good Night All 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't think even I could do that many days of celebrating, but I would put my back into so to speak! Good for you, great times with great people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your painter spray the paint on or use a brush? What kind of repairs do you have to have done? I'm asking because I desperately need repairs and a paint job if I could just stay home and spend my travel money on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to extend the celebrating over a few days..in my family 3 of us have our birthdays back to back so we usually celebrate all 3 on one day and that's it! The wind finally stopped here and its cold as a witch's! tonight we expect a temp of 15* Better grab the long johns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JMD,

    Yes its tough but some one has to do it. I might add no drinking was done we just ate way to much food. I'll be doing protein drinks for breakfast for the next week and back to my salads for lunch. It was fun.

    Hi Gypsy,

    He will roller and brush the paint. I don't like spray it is to thin of a coat and he will put 2 coats on. Some of the trim facha (sp) board is has split do to dry rot and who ever built the shed did such a bad job that it leaks everywhere he will fix all that and clean out the gutters, caulk all windows and any other place it is needed. giving up buying a trailer was tough but the house must come first. In your case giving up the travel to see family is harder than me giving up a trailer. I can still travel around closer to home.

    Hi Sondra,

    I think the celebrating is over now. It was fun but now I need to get things done.

    You wind brought you that arctic cold front dang stay warm.

    ReplyDelete