Friday, August 14, 2015

Pretty Good Day

Today was a pretty good day pain wise. I had to run and errand and I felt really good. 

I hated going home so I stopped at a friends house and had a glass of nice ice tea. Then off I went to hang out at my sisters house for a little bit too. The change in surroundings was fantastic.

I thought about getting some lunch at a place around the corner to take home. I did notice the signage was gone but thought maybe they were going to paint the building and actually got out of the car and started to walk to the door when I realized the place was no longer open and totally gone. 

So I came home and had a salad and was happy to have been able to get out and about today.

The pain is a little higher tonight than it was all day but I am still grateful for the day of a lot less and the ability to get out for a few hours.

Good Night All

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting out and about, it helps to keep moving! Hope you have a peaceful night!

    ReplyDelete