Friday, January 29, 2016

Wonderful Weather, Wonderful Company

Yesterday I spent the day with my oldest daughter. I made us nice veggies omelets for breakfast and then headed out to run some errands. She needed to buy an extra long t-shirt for her son who is over 6'2 I told her about a store near my house and we headed for it. Well the store is no longer there. WTH! I am in the shopping center quite often and never noticed it was gone. 

That brought us to lunch time so off we went and had salads. After lunch we came back to my house and just hung out and caught up on things. We used to do every Monday together but some times life takes us in different directions. Poor girl is like the taxi driver. 

Today I took my sweet time drinking coffee and then oatmeal for breakfast. I was in no hurry to get out and get going.

I finally got my act together and it had warmed up quite nicely so off I went to see my grandson for a little bit.

My friend was camping out at Gilbert Ray and we had planned on getting together there. I was really tempted to do an over night but it is just way to cold during the night and into the morning until around 9:30. So we did lunch and talked camping mostly and what the summer may hold. We sat in the sun and it felt really great. A breeze started up and it dropped the temperature a bit and then I realized how late it had gotten, so I came on home and sat out on the porch until around 5.

We will have 2 more days of this great weather and then Monday it will drop down to 56 degrees for a high of the day and 48 the next day. After that it will start climbing again but not for to long. Feb. looks like a cool wet month. Hope to get out in the yard tomorrow and enjoy the sun.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could sit out on my driveway or porch during the day, but it never warms up enough for me. One of these days it will be too hot to sit out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was great outside all afternoon. The sun felt so good, hooray.

    My husband's late brother was 6'7" and I found him shirts at JC Penney. Maybe they still carry them or you could look on line and see if they do. Just and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gypsy,

    We sat in the sun most of the time. But my porch doesn't get anysun do to the slats I have to keep my annoying neighbor from bothering me, it doesn't always work though. But yes once it gets hot there will be no sitting out there.

    Hi JMD,

    We will have 2 more nice days then the temps will drop to the 50's so I am going to enjoy all the out door time I can in the next 2 days.

    I guess she found the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, even on a beautiful day I don't sit on my porch because of my annoying neighbor on that side!

    ReplyDelete