Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Loaded

I did up some laundry and did some chores around the house.
 I had such a hard time making myself start loading the truck. I looked around the house to make sure I had what I needed to take in one place. After gathering everything I know needed to figure out what to put in the truck first. Some clothing needed to be put in the drawer and oh yes the towels. Fred's bedding needed to go in first so it can go under the end of the bed where he has his little man cave. 

As I was walking to the truck I noticed I was about to loose my plate the screw had fallen out, it had been coming loose for some time and it finally fell out. I found one that I could put a nut on the back and got that fixed. I had bought a soft ice chest on wheels last year and it really didn't keep anything cold. A new use came into my mind, I took some of the things out of one of the totes and added them which was so much easier to roll around rather than having to carry it around. The tote is very light and I can easily carry it. So I finally got it all loaded up. In the morning it will be the ice chest stuff and of course Fred. 

Don't think I will be posting until I return as I did not want to buy time for the hot spot this trip. I'll just see what I can do from my phone.

Good Night All

11 comments:

  1. You can always use free WiFi at many of the area Fast Food, Libraries or Parks.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick n Kathy,
    Thank you. No WIFI out there and I'm not going to be gone that long so not running to any place that has it. I have my phone and I'll just use that to see what I can get done with that.

    Hi Ryan,

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how you can get used to doing without WiFi if you have to. I spent an entire summer camphosting at Lassen Natl. Park without it - had to drive 60 miles to the nearest town that had it! I hope you have a wonderful time, and I wish I was going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic time and just be sure to update us when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just relax and give us a report when you return...It's nice sometimes to not have internet...it frees up time to do something different. I wish I was going with ya! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you can do this Jo, anxious to hear about the weather and everything you see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, going to try to post from phone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all, going to try to post from phone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an enjoyable and relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brad,

    Thanks will post later this evening

    ReplyDelete