Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Winddddd

The wind started up on Sat. and hasn't stopped yet. Allergies are a pain in the neck made much worse by the wind. 

I had lunch with a visitor to Tucson from one of the groups I belong too.  We enjoyed telling camping storys. She has a beautiful brand new Pleasure way and had to stop at the Mercedes Dealer for a few minor glitches and a badly cracked windshield from a flying rock off a big truck passing her by. Tomorrow she heads out for more adventures. Have fun Bernii May and safe travels.

Not much else going on around here. Took  Fred for a much needed bath and nail trimming yesterday. I look like a crazy person I need a hair cut so bad but... Fred first.

Easter I just relaxed at home, sat out on the porch when the wind would die down but that wasn't often.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. Good night...hope the allergies are better soon. Sounds like you had quite the wind storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we're younger we always take care of the kids first; now it's the pets who get taken care of, and we're always at the tail end of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The winds have been really bad here. Monday night the gusts were so intense our house creaked, groaned and we couldn't sleep. Tuesday morning we were surprised to find our shrubs had managed to hang on and our roof also. Geesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,

    Yes the winds have been crazy, so far this morning its seems nice and calm.

    Hi Gypsy,

    Yes seems something will always need doing before we can get to us.

    Hi JMD,

    I always wonder if my awnings are going to survive these crazy gusts we get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such trouble breathing earlier in the year. Must have those AZ allergies. All clear now. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pollen is very thick here people are sneezing!! Wind is NO fun...hang in there!! My hair is always a mess...it just has that messy tendency, even if I just combed it, still looks a mess :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phyllis,

    Everything is blooming right now and with the wind whipping it all around well.... No fun.

    Hi Sondra,

    You must get that yellow pine pollen where you are. We get yellow flowers pollen from the Palo Verde trees nasty stuff all the same. I never did go get my hair cut today. Stopped up at the crochet class and then went to Walgreens for a pick up and a shot, after that ran over to Walmart for some salads and protien powder. By then I was starving so just came home. What's another few days hahaha

    ReplyDelete