Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Exercise

I spent a nice quiet 4 th. here at home as it was way to hot and humid to go anywhere. Not a problem for me to stay home. I had a little Fillet in the freezer and took that out. I later broiled it in my toaster over and had some veggies on the side. That sure was a treat for me. I rarely eat red meat. 

Yesterday I waited way to long to go grocery shopping but what else is new. By time I got home it was so hot I thought I would die. And of course as the day wore on I realized how many things didn't get on the list. Maybe I will go tomorrow and pick up the rest of the things. And walk around the big store for some exercise.

Last week I joined up again for the Senior Exercise class and I have been feeling really good as my back goes. I did great Friday and was eager to get back to it. Of couse Monday being a holiday there wasn't a class. So off I went this morning and had a good time. I really enjoy this place for the class. It is a small group right now being summer so you can get more attention. I think next week I will bring in my weights and work my way up slowly. If I feel something isn't right or comfortable I stop and slow down. I sure don't want a repeat of last year. I don't think the injury happened in the class as a matter if fact I am sure it didn't.

Hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated.

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. I love working out and feel so much better when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gypsy,

    Yes I feel better too and more energy is always a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't work out in a gym, but I do so much physical work between the yard(s) work and the physically demanding projects It keeps me moving! I do however hope SOME day to not have all this work to do, then I will need to look to an exercise program or just get back to walking on a regular basis..but Summer is not good for walking and the Public Pool at the Y is crowded with screaming kids! I'd love to have a pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sondra,

    This class is put on my the Pima County Senior something or other. It isn't a gym just a slow exercise for old people hhaha. But at least it is getting me moving again. Yes you do lots of physical work so you are doing really well. Maybe if I keep this up I can start using the gym at this center. They also have a walking track that can be used for free. I hope to work myself up to all these things.

    ReplyDelete