Thursday, August 31, 2017

Almost Ready

I took Fred to meet his fur friends yesterday they ignored him and he smelled the every nook and cranny of the house and inspected the yard and of course left his mark and a gift. His food is pr measured and his bowl is packed. I'll send him with his bed and a few favorite toys. 

This morning I did the shopping and forgot one thing, yes I had a list. So if my daughter remembers to pick it up she'll let me know or I will just run back to the store and grab it. 
Made a nice pasta salad and have lettuce and other salad fixings, hot dogs, hamburgers and lunch meats. This is a weekend to relax mostly for Tracy. Me I will be looking for birds and what ever else I find to take photo's of.

In the morning I will climb into the back of the truck to check the buckets for what ever is in there and see if I need to add anything. Need to bring in the cooler and let it cool down in the house. I hope the small cooler will be enough if not I will bring the larger one.

I won't be bringing my laptop so contact and pictures will be done on Monday evening. Camera is ready and I always bring the charger and an extra card. 

Tomorrow  morning I'll run the dishwasher and do some small loads of laundry and take out the trash.

I'm more than ready for this long weekend.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend with yummy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away with Tracy.
    Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your trip.
    Be Safe!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're getting away, sounds like you're totally prepared! Can't wait to hear about you're long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound excited. Have a good, relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best to be organized. You are good at that. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete