Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

I found this guy guarding the front door of a home in Lakeside, AZ a few years ago. There was a flock of these guys and even a Turkey Crossing sign for the street.

I'm so tired so I really will make this short.
I baked a pumpkin cheese cake, pumpkin pie, mini cheese cake cups and a cheese cake. In the morning I will make stuffing, sweet potatoes and a cinnamon apple pie for my grandson. Going to someone else's house is not easy all this stuff needs to be taken there. Including plates, napkins, forks. I also supply plastic storage bags in 2 sizes so people can take home left overs. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful and tasty Thanksgiving!

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. You definitely deserve a day off after all that work.
    Wishing you and your family a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rick and Kathy,
      It was a wonderful day and I hope yours was too.

      Delete
  2. My goodness you have been a busy bee!

    May you and yours have a blissful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MsBelinda,

      It was such a great day. I hope you and your mom had a great day too

      Delete
  3. That is a really cool photo! WOW you were a cooking beast I know you enjoyed it, and "whew" it's over for another year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sondra,

    Yes and now it's over haha And yes I did enjoy it though. Glad you like my photo just had to take it when I saw him standing there like a security guard

    ReplyDelete