Monday, October 15, 2018

Not Again

Yesterday was cloudy but they said no rain. So off my daughter, and I, went for breakfast, we hadn't gone in a couple weeks. Tracy told me to grab my camera that the clouds and sky were beautiful. An it was, we kept stopping to take pictures. 

We went to one of the restaurants we like but it just didn't cut it and the girl while sweet just wasn't with it and we had to keep reminding her of things we asked for. While sitting there watching the clouds I suddenly realize it was pouring down rain. Luckily it didn't last to long but it sure was chilly out. 

I had wanted to walk around some so we went to Kirkland's and I, picked up a new picture for the guest bathroom. It was 50% off so I just had to have it as it was really cheap. Then we drove over to the other side of the road to see what all else they have added store wise there. There were some new buildings but no signage so we have no idea what they will be. We know for sure one is a gym which one we have no idea. But it is mostly restaurants .

Here are some of the cloud pictures. Wish I had a good photo program to be able to get rid of wires and street lights.

This is just around the corner from where I live






 This is almost to the place where we are going to eat
 Sure wish I could remove these towers

Drove around the parking lot trying to find some clear places and the clouds just kept moving with us. Those mountains are about 15- 20 miles from where we were. They are very tall and there is a ski resort on top







Today was sunny and cloudy with a chill in the air. I sure didn't mind and opened more windows and the door and ran fans to air out the house. This evening as I was closing up it started to pour down rain again. Oh well lets see what tomorrow brings.

Good Night All

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures of the skies. Sure does get frustrating when you have a ditsy waitress in a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cloud formations, especially over mountains off in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George,

    Thank You glad you enjoyed the pictures. Yes it does we used to go there a lot but started trying some different places. And we thought it was strange how few cars were parked there at that hour. hmmmm


    Hi Emily,

    Some of the pictures are from around the corner from where I live I am surrounded by mountains some not so big some very big

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took so many beautiful photos of the clouds and sky. I don't ever get tired of looking at cloud formations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gypsy,

    Thank You, I love them to and can get carried away sometimes.

    ReplyDelete