Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Loaded Up

Well I made it, took 2 days but I got it done. I eliminated lots of stuff and used a bigger bin to eliminate 2 smaller boxes and was able to put more things in that bin. If I missed anything well guess I'll just make a list for the next time and a list of things I won't need the next. In the morning I will just have to load the cooler and be on my way. 
Meeting my friends there and they said they have a screen room with zip in panels for blocking wind or on Friday possible rain. The temps are supposed to drop on Friday and rain is supposed to be coming but Sat. should be OK if not just pull out earlier.

I stopped at Walmart on Sunday for another can of butane and of course they didn't have any. I didn't buy propane because I thought I had some. Walmart's camping section is pitiful lots of coolers and chairs and very little of anything else. 
 I couldn't find the propane in the shed when loading up and wanted to make sure I had enough butane then my friend suggested Big 5, I always forget about that store because it is so hidden behind a Walgreen's. So off I went and bought 1 can of butane and 2 cans of propane. Back home finished the loading and remembered I hadn't seen Fred's dishes. So I spotted the box and low and behold there was 2 cans of propane. I just left it in the shed don't need all that much. I seem to have a lot of left over space now I could even use the bigger cooler but don't think that will be necessary. I cook most of the food and froze in zip lock freezer bags. Just need eggs, bacon and bread that should do it.
I'm not bringing my laptop as there isn't any signal up there and sometimes you can get a few bars on the phone.


Good Night All!

8 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. I was under the impression that it was just you and Fred but meeting up with friends is even better.

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great, great time - even if the weather turns on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MsBelinda,

    I think my friends might still be iffy. She said they still had a lot to do.I hope they can make it.
    Thank You

    Hi Emily,
    I sure am going to do my best and I can alway crawl into the camper it's dry not very warm but dry. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an exciting adventure, hopefully the weather will not be too bad, and I know you will have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Dale and Roy would say....Happy trails to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how many Lists we have we always forget something.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your time Camping with your friends.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy you are all loaded up and ready to blast off...wouldn't you know you'd find that propane when you gave up looking! That happens to me. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to jump in the back of that vehicle and tag alone! Looks wonderful, Jo. Congratulations on your work, and look forward to hearing what works and what could work better.

    ReplyDelete