Saturday, April 20, 2019

Completed Room and Happy Easter!

It sure has been a busy and crazy week. But the painting is done and the final touches are now finished. I'm tired. But now the kitchen is a mess and I need to get lots of things boxed up and put out to the carport so I call the donation center to come and pick up.

When I woke up this morning I was so happy to see the new colors so calm and peaceful. My grandson Anthony did a fantastic job. Hope he can get some side jobs out of this. He cleans up everything after he is done for the day. It was great. And he even put up the new lights in the bathroom. 

We both were disappointed that they did not mix the purple correctly on the second can but I can live with it.


New light fixtures found at Lowe's on clearance 





Happy Easter be safe and enjoy. I am going to my grandson Eric's for brunch. It is his first family gathering in his own apartment, his girl Christian will co host. On the way home I will stop at my other daughter Tracy's house where Anthony will be and visit them for a bit and see my great grand children

Good Night All

4 comments:

  1. Looking good JO. Enjoy yourself tomorrow. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful he did and awesome job. Happy Easter and enjoy some good family times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vert nicely done.
    Be Safe and Enjoy spending a Happy Easter with Family.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda.
    Thank You! Have a wonderful Easter day.

    Hi George,

    Thank you. And you enjoy your Easter with family also.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Thank you, and you enjoy your Happy Easter with your family to.

    ReplyDelete