Monday, June 3, 2019

Getting Warm

I messed up this morning. Wanted to get out the door really early to do some shopping but I threw in a load of laundry and my machine takes forever to wash. So by time it was done and in the dryer it was to late because by time I finished it would already be to hot. I must go tomorrow I need black out curtains for my room this waking up at 5:15 am is for the birds. Plus the window is on the west side of the house and even though it has an awning you can still feel the heat coming in. Even the bathroom window with the shade and curtains you can still feel the heat and there isn't an awning on the window at all. For that window I am just going to buy art foam board and stick it behind the curtain. I used the foam board before in a sky light in a travel trailer and it did the job. 

Plus it's my daughters birthday Monday next week so I need to get her something. She told me what she wants just hope I can find them, if not I will get her a gift card that she can use anywhere and maybe find what she wants. And we will go out to dinner that night. Need to pick up supplies for Fred.

I upped the tension on the bike and today did almost 3 mls and almost 20 min. I have picked up the pace pretty good to.

Been doing lots of cooking and the freezer is full and so is the fridge. So I'm good there but need to buy some coffee. Must never run out of coffee.

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. Nice that you are getting more miles on you bike.
    Gotta have coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George,

    Yes getting more miles and speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need the coffee. You have the proper attitude about slowly building yourself up otherwise you do more harm then good.
    Don't want to overstock too much because then you have to eat it all before it goes bad.
    Be Safe exercising and Enjoy the results.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Yes slow and easy to start.

    I never make more than can be ate with going bad. Been doing this for years. Started doing this when I worked so on late nights all I had to do was pop it in Micro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happens to me as well, I have good intentions of leaving early then I get distracted by something else and can no longer leave the house due to the heat.

    Kudos on starting your bike exercise routine. Wish I had mine here but it sits in my attic in Houston :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so with you on the 5 am wake up call. Enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MsBelinda,

    I reall annoy myself when I do that. And can't can't doing that now by Sun it will be 102.

    Just getting ready to hit the bike now, then iron the new curtains UGH I hate that job.

    Hi Phyllis,

    I managed to sleep until 6 this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you're doing really good on the bike. I have been slacking lately on getting out and about it's hot muggy and rainy most of the time, and we have another week of it in the forecast. Yes must have coffee!!

    ReplyDelete