Friday, August 9, 2019

Collapsible Camping Gear

Well I finally brought in the collapsible camping gear. Since I had to add the sauce pan and take out the old one it seemed like a good time to get these pictures taken and added.

In this picture everything is folded closed
 Here all is opened. The dish pan and drain came as a set. The drain has a plug to release the water and the bottom can be removed completely. It also had another little piece you can add to hold flatware so it can stand up to drain dry. The small red bowl on the bottom right can be used as a bowl or drinking cup. Fred has a larger wider one for his food but kept his heavier dish for his water.

The red thing on the left is for making coffee like the Melitta, the green oval flat piece can be attached to the bottom of the strainer and used as a bowl. That was one of my first pieces given to me my my good friend Lucy.



And the new piece the sauce pan which is 1qt


Here you can see how well they stack and are very compact
 I have tested the cooking things to make sure they will not melt or burn and they did just fine. Now it this heat would go away one of these days I am ready. Oh I just realized I did not bring in the measuring cups and spoons. All these things can be found on Amazon and most at Walmart under pots and pans

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. When traveling Lite those collapsible items are great and we still have many from our camping days.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick and Kathy,

    I love them and they sure have lightened my load

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! What a great idea thanks for sharing this! Some of those would be great backpacking gear too! The cooking kit was always a problem in my pack it always seemed to find a way to press on my back, no matter where I put it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sondra,

    I love this stuff sure made things easier for me. Now if only this rotten heat would go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice items to have in a small camper no to get out and use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi George,

    Yes if only the weather would start to change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could have sworn I wrote a comment...this darn CRS :-(

    Thank you for the pictures of your collapsable gear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete