Saturday, August 10, 2019

Forgotten Pieces

It has rained something fierce today. Temperature is 73 and the humidity is 82% . Oh well can't ever complain about the rain but goodness the humidity.

As I was putting away the gear back into the camper and removing more from the tote I couldn't find the measuring spoons. Then I realized the little container with herbs and things wasn't in the truck. Oh when I picked up the exercise bike I removed a few things to make sure I would have enough room. So in the shed I went and also my chair was in the shed. So I brought them back out and returned them to the camper. 

Here are the other pieces, the green bowl is Fred's food dish

I'm so looking forward to going out with my daughter tomorrow and getting out of the house and spending time with her.

Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. Like you mentioned before those are all great Space Saving Items.
    Sounds like both you and Kathy are suffering from Cabin Fever.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick and Kathy,

    I know I am I need to get out and do something soon and not just going to the store.
    Big storms all day yesterday the humidity is 87%and the temp is 70

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really nice!! How handy. Hope you enjoyed getting out and about...I had to go to the store myself, like you say so humid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sondra,

    I did we didn't stay out to long. Tracy almost got hit by a lane dodger and she had to make a quick turn now her chest is hurting again. But we did enjoy breakfast and a quick run to Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in desperate need of rain and I would gladly take your 73 degrees even with the high humidity. We got to 104 with a heat index of 107.

    Thanks again for posting about your collapsable gear. I hope you get to finally go to the mountains once this horrible heat goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MsBelinda,

    We will be back into the triple digets by tomorro with a heat warning starting from Wed for who knows how long.

    I knew you wanted to see the things and since I needed something to do I posted them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that seem drainer as in your previous post. It really does help for tight spaces. Your stuff is colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phyllis,

    Yes they are great for really tight places and my space is tight. Love the colors myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete