Friday, September 27, 2019

Relief!

We had lots of rain over the week and the temperatures dropped about 30 degrees at some times of the day. Lots of flooding at lower parts to town and some people were stranded on the wrong side of the rushing water. Since I am at a higher point I was fine. 

Even had some tornadoes touch down in a couple of towns. It was some really crazy weather.

But OH how wonderful to feel the coolness it brought with it. We have been in the low to mid 80's and the nights are low 60's. Makes for wonderful sleeping. The mornings are so wonderful and all the windows and door are open most of the day. While the humidity is quite high the cooler temps make it tolerable. I just run the fans and it helps.

We had been below the needed water levels and heading toward a drought, but this rain brought that  way up above the level needed. I just hope it stays this way now.

Good Night All


8 comments:

  1. Nice that you git some rain and things cooled down, Good thing you missed the tornadoes as well. Enjoy the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George,

    Oh I'm enjoying this weather beleive me, Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so good!! Glad you had no damage...We had a good cool down but now it's back to humid for a few more days then I hope it's gone for good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got some relief from the high temps. I love it when it's cool enough at night to sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sondra,

    It is wonderful. Yes I'm happy to the winds were crazy. Hope your weather changes soon for the better.

    Hi Jim my Friend,

    I thought the heat would never end but you know how it feels to. Yes it is so nice to sleep in a natural coolness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was watching the Weather Channel earlier this week that is how I found out you guys were in the receiving end of some heavy rains and flooding.

    Was glad to hear neither you nor your family were affected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi MsBelinda.

    We all live on higher ground areas. But some areas close by the roads get flooded really bad. For me it isn't a problem I just home but my family all said they did OK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete