Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Can't Wait

We have been making up for a no monsoon season. We have had more rain and lots of  thunder and lighting. Just happy no more crazy winds came with it.

Temperatures have been great mid 40's to mid 50's for night and High 50's to high 60's for days.

I do believe my shopping is done, but not all the food for Christmas Eve or Christmas day. I have bought some and will start cooking and freezing the peppers and onions and I did buy the sausage as it was on sale. Picked up liquid eggs for the chorizo burrows for the Christmas brunch. Just couldn't manage carrying all the grocery's I bought so another trip will be needed. 

Since the weather had been so awful I figured I would spend my days doing a deep cleaning to get rid of all the nasty dust and dirt that got into the house because of the terrible winds we have had. It felt good to get that all done though I still have one more room to go. 

Tomorrow my daughter Debbie will stop buy to finish wrapping the gifts that were delivered to my house since she lives in an apartment and well we all know what happens with deliveries when your not home. We will have dinner here and then figure out what else is needed for Christmas Eve meal. Everyone brings something.
Then Friday I will go to lunch with daughter Tracy and see what all is needed for the brunch.

I can't wait tomorrow my Christmas present to me should be delivered, my Clam screen room.

I still have not put out any  decorations outside but at least the tree is up and some things around the inside of the house. To think how I used to decorate and now not much. 

Good Night All

13 comments:

  1. I was just thinking tonightabout how I use to decorate but not so much now - and here you said the same thing. Days and nights have been the same here, we didn't get any rain this week like Las Cruces and El Paso got - probably 27 drops! I envy you with your family so close. Merry Christmas to you and your family - in case I don't post before Sana's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it's time for bed but a nice little drink of Caruva before bed; didn't type very good.

      Delete
    2. Hi Emily,

      We had so much rain it took us out of drought which is always a good thing. I didn't have any trouble reading your post so I think you did fine.
      You have a Merry Christmas also

      Delete
  2. Sounds like we are having exactly the same weather. I like the rain for a change, but the dog tracks his wet paws all over when he comes in from outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you have big plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

    It was a good idea for your daughter to have had her presents delivered to your home.These darn package thieves are all over the nation!

    I am so excited for you to have your Clam Screen room delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are way more prepared for Christmas than I am. I used to love decorating for all holidays and now I'm lucky if we get anything done for Christmas. It'll just be Jim and I so a quiet time. I'm ready for sunshine after all the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gyspy,

    Yes even my cousin had lots of rain down in Menifie, CA. (sp)? I have gravel in the yard so Fred doesn't bring in much.

    Hi MsBelinda,

    Christmas Eve is there are more since the boys have girls friends and they are a lively fun crowd, Christmas day is kind of quiet and only maybe 4 of us.

    I'm quite excited to be getting the Clam and I will make side panels to block out heavy wind and rain since I have all the material.

    Hi Sandie,

    If my daughter hadn't come and insisted on putting up the tree that may not have happened either. I just put out a few other things but never finished.
    Yesterday was a beautiful day wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are surviving the post Monsoon Rains and getting ready for the Holiday.
    Everyone's decorating changes from season to season but it's not unusual for seniors to cut back.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the time with your family.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rick and Kathy,

    This is amost like our Jan. monsoon season, but I won't complain at least it isn't in the high 90's or triple digits.

    I used to decorate quite a bit but it just gets less and less each year. I might put out more but maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've had some strange weather! Humid, then rain, now it's cold! Freezing tonight yesterday it was 80. It sounds as if you have a good handle on things, and the clam screen room sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes the weather is very strange everywhere. I don't know about having a good handle on everything though. No delivery yet but they say they can come until 9pm great just what I want to stay dressed until then. It's 7:43 pm. My daughter just left we wrapped all the gifts she had. We did have fun with it. She wraps so bad LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    ReplyDelete
  11. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete