Monday, March 16, 2020

It's Time

It's time to stay put. A teacher tested positive last week so spring break has been extended for 3 more weeks or until further notice. What gets me is they didn't even say what school district it was. This means parents who aren't very bright will have these kids running everywhere and not even knowing if they are infected or not.

I canceled my dental apt. for today. But then found out I needed to pick up some meds so I will do that first thing in the morning and pick up a few more things, as long as I'm out there if there is anything I might want still on the shelves if not I will survive.

I have been cooking up a storm as I didn't want to lose my fresh veggies to rot. Also keeping myself busy cleaning the house and packing items I nolonger need or use. If I can figure out what is wrong with my sewing machine I have a couple of projects I would like to get done. Plus I have books on my Kindle to read and can always get more.

We can all do our part by not running into stores if you don't have to. Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or into your elbow not your Hand. Today they said you should not be in groups larger than 10. No problem for me.

Take care and listen to the news and follow what they say, this is no joke.

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. I would have thought the school district would have put out a notice to the parents. How terrible to not know what district or school the teacher worked at!

    Glad you were able to cancel your dental exam without incurring a fee. I am still "undecided" about mine.

    In Texas, they said no more than 50 in a group which I find difficult if one goes into a grocery store though for now, I am not planning on doing.

    Yes, fellow bloggers take care this is a very serious situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have definitely hunkered down. All the activities in our park have been cancelled and some folks are heading north early. They want to get back to their families and doctors. I, for one, are taking this very seriously. Cancelled Jim's routine MRI til fall. Going to talk to his doctor by phone instead of going to office. Good thing we really like each other. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of our local grocery stores are open early for Seniors Only so we can avoid the Virus Carriers.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MsBelinda,

    Maybe they did send notices but I haven't heard anything about it from my grandkids about the schools their kids go to.

    Take care and yes this is now very serious.

    Hi Sandie,
    I wonder if they canceled the activities here in this park. Since I don't go to anything I wouldn't know. Someone else mentioned that their Dr.s office called to cancel their apt since it was just a regular check in and they will call them to talk about any problems or concerns they may have. I'm glad you really like each too. LOL

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    I hears some places in the states are doing that also but I haven't heard of it happening here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phyllis,

    Hope all is well with you Len.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete