Monday, April 13, 2020

Spending Money

This weather is just plan crazy, just goes along with everything else I guess.

When Michael, came the other day of course he turned off the furnace  and cleaned it all up. 2 days later the bottom dropped out of the weather once again. Yes it was cold and it was darn cold in the house to. Luckily I have my fake wood burning stove in the computer room, a small electric heater in the bathroom and a really good one for the bedroom. But I only used the one in the computer room as did lots of YouTube and other reading online. And Fred of course was lying right in front of the heater. But it warmed up enought to just wear sweats and a flannel shirt over my t-shirt. 

When Michael, was here we discussed the cooler and today he came buy and took measurements and checked the wiring from the last time there was a cooler in that location. So he ordered the unit today and it should be installed by the end of the week. 

I figured we have no clue how long it will take for this pandemic to be over so I used the money I had saved up for my trip up north and buying the property. Oh well it is what it is. I can start saving the money agian but I doubt I will be buying the land anymore now. And 
at least pay much smaller electric bills.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. I had a terrible ear ache and I pretty much slept the day away. It was a nasty one but good old Tylenol got me through it and some ear drops I had. Feeling much better today.

Stay Home Kill the Corona with your absence and distance from others.

Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. Weather sure is crazy everywhere. We had snow today in the Texas panhandle and in Del Rio we were twenty degrees cooler than yesterday.

    I think you are making a wise buy though I am sorry to hear that you will not be buying the property you have always wanted.

    Glad your ear ache is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With what is happening around us thinking more practically is the smart thing to do but it is nice to Dream.
    Glad you've recovered from the Ear Ache.
    Be Safe and Enjoy a belated Easter.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MsBelinda,

    Usually we are well into the 90's at this time of year but I am not going to complain about this cooler weather. It was 40 this morning while it warms up pretty fast it is still in the mid 70's I'll take that.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Yes I can still dream and thank you for your greetings and well wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know you were planning on buying property. Miss a blog, miss a lot.

    But ain't it the truth. Save some money, something breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just wonder these days - should we be cautious and forego some of the things we love to do, or should we just go ahead and live for the moment. I sure don't know which way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phyllis,

    Yes I really wanted to buy a acre or a little less in the White Mountains. You can get some pretty cheap land out side of the bigger towns for next to nothing. It bare land, once large ranch lands. I have some friends up there who have bought property and took it from there. OH well getting to old anyway. LOL
    I have A/C but it is so expensive because it is a pretty old model. So I am going to put in a cooler or what some call them swamp box. They don't work to well when it is humid so the A/C will be the back up.

    Hi Gypsy,

    I will continure to be cautious but I'm not going to go over board. If I need something from the store I will go get it and be quick about it. Since my last order was such a disaster I'm not doing that again. I'll put on my mask and gloves and take care of business. I sit on my porch, walk around my yard. I spray my weeds and if someone is coming I just walk up my driveway or go up to the porch to distance myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a big purchase, my sis had to buy one 2 seasons ago...Hope it works well for you. I do the mask and wash my hands with alcohol that I keep in the van immediately when I get back to the van, I use it to swipe the handle of my shopping cart too since most of the time the wipe jug is empty. A lot of people are not bothered tho...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sondra,

    Yes it was a big purchas but it had to be done. Michael did good by me as he always does. But it still was a big chunk. Just glad I had it. I need to do a grocery run tomorrow for just a few things and I have my mask and gloves ready to go. Have sanitizers on my purse and in the truck. If they run out of those wipes in the stores I noticed they have someone standing right there spraying the carts and wiping them off. They also have started limiting how many people are allowed in the store at a time. I think that should have started a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete