Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Lower Temps, Rain And Project Done

Yes it has only been in the very low 100's these past few days, but of course the humidity is way up, well for us here its high. Last night it rained on an off most of the night. They are calling for a big storm tonight or at least by tomorrow late morning. So I guess its safe to say that the monsoons are about to get started. Even calling for 87 F on Friday. Hmm wonder if I should have the furnace turned on. LOL

I finally finished the baby blanket today! I'm so happy to have that project done. It was taking up far to much of my time. But I love the way it turned out and it is so nice and soft.





I guess I really need to go out tomorrow to buy a gift box, wrapping paper and a card. My granddaughter Aliya will pick it up on her way to the drive by baby shower. I guess they will come to the car and take the gifts in the house. Then they will have a live thing on the internet somehow showing her opening gifts. I tell you where theres a will theres a way. 

Good Night All

BTW.. I still have the same blogger set up

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting some rain. Just hope for no lightning to start any fires. We have wind and I do mean wind. Just a rockin'. The blanket is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wonder if I should turn the furnace on"... that cracked me up. The baby blanket looks very nice! Take care when you go out for the gift box and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket is beautiful. I know nothing about knitting or crocheting but that is a really neat blanket, I love the pattern.

    Yes, wish monsoons would really get started although not a fan of "muggyiness" and can not stand the smell from the creosote bushes after a rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done on the Blanket.
    At 87 looks like you might open the windows to let some fresh dust in. LOL.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the rain.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie,

    It was thundering like crazy so I figured I better get to the store.. well nothing came of that.
    Thank you I thought I would never finish the blanket.

    Hi Connie,

    I'm always full of jokes. Thank you on the blanket. I made a mad dash to the store, it felt so wierd being out and in a store I hadn't been in a store since March. Had my mask and gloves on but the store was empty and really clean.


    Hi Emily,

    Thank you had a hard time with it, yarn was so thin and kept slipping off the hook of course my hands don't work like they used to either.

    The humidity is up and it's nasty out there. I love the smell of the creosote.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Thank You.
    Yes that would be the extent of opening the windows and doors unless we get a good rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing job on the blanket a real treasure for sure...and I know she will love it. Weather here is just plain HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sondra, Thank You
    It has been raining here for about 3 .5 hrs sometimes really hard and right now steady with lots of thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not know the first think about knitting but the finished product is really pretty and will certainly be appreciated.

    With Zoom people can stay in touch and like the future mom-to-be have her virtual shower in a safe environment for her and her guests.

    Please send your rain my way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi MsBelinda,

    Thank you!

    Yes they figured it would be much safer to just have the shower this way so as not to expose her and the unborn baby to any danger.

    It pretty much rained here all day. We really needed to knock out these fires.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete