Thursday, September 17, 2020

Update

Debbie is in a new apt. since yesterday and trying to settle in emotionaly.

People have been so supportive, generous and caring. That has really helped her so much. Her son Adam and all his close friends rallied to gether last night and moved in the furniture given to her I believe from Miliany's mom Pauli, and her best friend Megan who put Debbie for the past few days all hung out with her last night and moved things around and just made her feel so good. Apt. owner set her up with a TV, Microwave, crockpot and so many other things. I,m still  not sure where other things have come in from. People have donated money which helped her finally get a few outfits to wear, I know she still needed shoes but I don't know if she bought another pair as the first ones were hurting her feet. Tonight her son Eric is taking her shopping for bathroom stuff and I don't know what else yet.

Diamond is doing OK and is still staying with another family member (but they say she cries at night) until she is better settled in, she isn't happy about that as she really mises her and I am sure Diamond mises her too.

I had ordered  a microwave for her not knowing they already took care of that and it was delivered today. Now to see how to return it.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. It seems that losses due to Fires bring the best out of complete strangers. Hopefully Debbie will be settled in again soon.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that Debbie is in her new apartment, and her sons and friends have helped her moved in.

    Tragedies seem to bring out the best in people. I hope she can soon reunite with Diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everyone is stepping up to help! I know it will take her time to adjust to everything in her life being changed...how difficult. Hope Diamond is reunited soon. Have a great weekend, we may get some sun the rain finally stopped from Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rick and Kathy,
    Fire is a horrible thing to happen. We totaly get the feeling of the loss to the people in the wildfires.

    Hi MsBelinda,
    Yes her sons take really good care of her and that helps so much. Its starting all over as like I mentioned she had nothing left.

    Hi Sondra,

    Yes she had had lots of help but it is such a shock to watch everything go up in flames. She still gets very upset as she feels like she isn't getting anywhere. I know she is still so tired and having a hard time sleeping and relaxing. Tonight she went back to her second job of door dash to make extra money. Even with all the finacial help when your starting from scratch it is very costly. Yes she really needs to get Diamond home I know it will help her but with all the running around she has to do she is better off with the relative. I was tracking Sally when I could and keep you in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering about Debbie. Thanks for keeping us updated and thanks to all those who helped her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phyllis,

    Thank You for your concern. The out pouring of love, support and donations has been fantastic. Debbie, is a sweet heart and would help anyone if she could and it was returned. But there is still so much more she needs but little by little she will get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete