Thursday, October 22, 2020

A Busy Time

 The weather is finally cooling down. We have been going  up and down in the 90's this week. And by next week we should be doing low 90's and one day of 85F by Monday, we should be seeing a 70 F with some rain Tues will be 65F and more rain Wed.. After that doing a dance between the 70's and 80's. 

After letting Fred out a few minutes ago the smell of smoke was awful and the reports are so sketchy about fires, Cow Canyon fire is in AZ and NM in a very hard to get to canyon and has burned 28,160 acres and a fire in Gila National Forest is at 7,211 acres. I know there are a couple more but they gave no information on them. 

I should be able to use my cooler now but because of the smoke being so bad I still have to use my A/C. I try to leave the door and some windows open but I start to cough and weeze so I have to close up the house again. But at least the AC doesn't run all the time since the house stays pretty cool for quite some time in the morning and at night it doesn't run at all.

My Vote has been counted so I am very happy about that. Today I enrolled in my new Medical Plan and finally was able to find a dentist on the this crummy plan I have now. Trying to tie up loose ends this week.

I cleaned half of the porch but haven't finished as I can't stay out there to long, which sadens me as the weather is so beautiful. I received notice my outdoor rug is in so I will pick it up tomorrow and just leave it in the truck until next weekend when Anthony is available to help me set it up.

Yesterday shampooed half the living room rug, but just couldn't finish it. This morning I vacuumed up that half. Today most of the day was spent on the phone so I will get the other half done tomorrow.

Sunday, my daughter Debbie and I are going to take a ride up to Madera Canyon and I will know whether I can camp up there or not with my breathing issues. If not at least I  can do Gilbert Ray which is about the same altitude as where I live. At least it's something. I'm not ready to give up completely just yet.

I tried to watch the debate tonight but after almost an hour I had to quit. That moron trump is a complete idiot and of course he couldn't keep his mouth shut. I thought they were going to cut his mic when he wouldn't stop. He will totally change the subject of the questions to bring up more lies and stupidty.

Don't forget to mask up in public.

Good Night All!


11 comments:

  1. I watched the debate all the way thru and i was amazed Trump could keep his mouth shut for 3 sec at a time.
    Went truck camping at Elephant Butte Lake for 2 nights last week. Made it, have changes to make, I liked it and wanted to do it again next week but the night time temps will be in the lower 40's and too low for my lungs. Am putting my blog together but get too long winded so need to cut it down.
    Am enjoying the cooler weather too, am getting my bird feeding area cleaned up and ready to go for the winter. Leaves are falling so raking (or using leaf blower) is coming up as next project.
    Hope you can get out for a night or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this cooler weather. So nice to open windows and turn off the air. We're lucky - no smoke. It seems like I spend hours on the phone anymore trying to resolve such simple issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily,

    I don't know how much of the debate I missed just couldn't listen to him anymore.
    Glad you went camping and tested out your new to you camper. Always making changes to mine too. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be content with the finished product. The cooler temps are wonderful. Maybe I can get out next week.
    I don't have trees but I sure have lots of leaves. We have so much wind all the time so I get them from all around and that includes lots of trash.
    Can't wait to read your blog.

    Hi Sandie,

    This is great weather and I am so grateful for it. Yes it is crazy how much time we seem to spend on the phone and what really bugs me is most never return your calls. But looks like I'm set and as soon as my new ins. card shows up I am going to make an appt with a Pulmonology Dr. for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it wasn't for blogs like yours I would never get any information on the wildfires as mainstream media has quit reporting them even though they are still going on.

    I hope you will be able to go camping in the future. I am so sad that I probably will not be able to go anywhere this year so I will live vicariously through your camping adventures.

    I watched the whole darn debate and like you wondered...why did they not silence Donald's microphone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MsBelinda,

    Seems the winds took away the smoke for now. I caught a quick bit on the CO. fires it is awful.

    We had to change our plans to go up to Madera Sunday as the weather pulled a fast Fall on us and it will be pretty chilly up there and possible rain. So we just switched up and are going to the Desert Museum which is close to home and will drive through the camp ground to see what that one is looking like. And they have electric so if the nights are cold I can use a small heater. Sorry you can't go to the cook off since it was canceled. Lets hope this viris is cleared up by the time the next one is scheduled.

    As for the debate he started off keeping his mouth shut but it didn't last long. And yes why did they not cut his mic off when he refused to shut up. Every time he didn't want to answer a question he went after Biden and his family. What a low life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just couldn't bear to watch the debates. I hope you get to do some camping as I know how much it means to you. I have had to give up the hope of getting into the great outdoors, but I have some wonderful memories that will carry me through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gypsy,
    I usually don't watch because he is such a moron and is constanly on the attach no matter what the questions are. I didn't watch it all the way couldn't stand anymore.
    I hope I get to go camping too since I have so many new items that have never been used. I know how much camping and the outdoors meant to you also. But like you have many great memories to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a little behind in reading the blogs I follow but I'm all caught up with yours now! I haven't stayed up to date on the wildfires (I'm on the east coast right now). I hope it ends soon so you can enjoy some good air.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Connie,

    Glad you are all caught up at least with me LOL..
    I really thought I had a newer post.
    Hope your in warmer climate now.
    I do not know anymore about the fires they act like it isn't important with this all this political crap .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete