Saturday, November 7, 2020

What A Week!

 The election was about the craziest one I have seen in my life. But thankfully the out come was a good one. Our new President Joe Biden will have his work cut out for him. But I think with the great people behind him he will make great strides to make America Great Again as it once was 4 yrs ago.

It was a busy week around here. Washed down kitchen cabinets and other house work getting done. And did venture out for a much needed hair cut. I was the only one there and we had on our masks.

Today was a really busy day, the new furnace was going in and a large grocery order coming at 8am. So got up early jumped in the shower put in a load of laundry so it could go into the dryer and be done before the gas was shut off. And it finished just in time. 

Got all the groceries put away. I then realized I hadn't had breakfast. Hmm can't use the stove, then I remembered I had bought pre cooked bacon and I have that stone wave thing that I always used for making a veggie omlets. So that was good to go. 

Spent lots of time on laptop to make sure I stayed out of the way. Watched lots of YT but still hadn't finished as I started reading my friends list on FB. Then I needed a break from this office chair and went into the living room to my great chair. 

It was terribly windy today at 29 - 30 mph winds but the temps where in the high 70's. If it wasn't for the wind it would have been a great day to be outdoors. Tonight will be around 45 F. But starting tomorrow we will drop into the mid 60's and the low 45 over night again. Monday we will drop down into the 50's with 60% chance of rain and a low at night of 37. Hello new furnace! But temps will go back up but stay in the 70's. 

Covid is once again on the rise here so more staying home and being very careful around others.


Good Night All

9 comments:

  1. So happy this election is over with. Hopefully the Republicans will try to work with President Biden but I worry they won't. Windy and getting colder here too. I'm still looking for the 80s but can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The election gives us all a sign of Hope.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your new furnace.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie,
    Yes so happy this part is over. Like you said hopefull the Republicans will work together with President Biden. I think the majority will now that the thing will be gone. The tempertures went from hot to cold real quick but I'm loving it.

    Hi Rick and Kathy,

    Hope is the key here but I think it will turn around but it will take lots of work.

    I already have enjoyed the heater this morning when I got up and it was 58F in the house not a fun shower with that coldness

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have the election behind us,,,,and once He has left the Oval office, life is going to be so refreshing...decency won over thruggery...
    Sound like you got good weather going on..Hope the furnace install was easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am glad the election is finally over and that we have the ideal person in President-Elect Joe Biden. He is a decent man that truly cares about our nation and all its citizens. I am hopeful for a better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sondra,

    Yes it is great to have this settled. President - Elec Joe Biden has his work cut out for him, but I am hopeful everyone will come forward and help not hinder. They had their work cut out for them removing and installing the furnance as the space was not very large. But it was great this morning when I woke up to 58 degrees in the house. It heated up the house quite nicely and I was able to take a shower. Then turned it down. I'll set the thermostat to 63 as tonight they are calling for 47 degrees and rain through the night. For some reason it is much colder out this side of town, guess because of more open spaces.

    Hi MsBelinda,

    Yes he seems to be a very decent man which is why he won so many Republican votes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad the election is over too! Was a nailbiter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Connie,

    It sure was! Hope you cozy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete