Monday, August 10, 2020

Taking Advantage

Ok so I see they already forced the change on me, blogger nolonger has the button to stay on old blog format and they did away with the feed back button also. And if you want to fix what wasn't broken why don't you put back spell check?  BAH HUMBUG BLOGGER!!

Nice cooler temps in the mornings and lower humidity. Not really all that good for monsoon season which seems to be a big dud this year. I have started to use the cooler more now. But by 1pm it gets kind of hot so I turn on the A/C for the rest of the day.

Anyway trying to take advantage of the cooler lower humidity mornings and working outside. My yard was a terrible mess and also the porch. The guy next door finally had that stinkin misquite tree trimmed back away from my yard last week. So time to rake up all those rottin pods and other things that have blown in from the awful winds we had. I had some fake flowers in some pots for years on the porch so those all got thrown away. Since I would like to start a fall garden I need the pots to try and grow some herbs and what ever plants may grown here in the winter. Also trying to think of a way to maybe grown a few things in the summer and find a way to shade them. I have a few ideas.

Looks like the number of Covid19 cases is dropping lets see how fast the idiots in government drop must wear masks in public and start this thing rising again.


Don't want this to be a total rant LOL

So Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. HMM maybe I shouldn't have gotten so mad so fast still looks the same once it posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, I wouldn't trust those numbers since Trump's hired data collection agency is not feeding us the numbers, I will continue to listen to the local news from our DHEC not Federal numbers, I figured once they began the reports the numbers would drop because Trump wants people to think "HE" has stopped the virus. The new Blogger does not look fun I still had the button to stick with Legacy style so I am till I just can't anymore I don't like the way the reading list is this tiny little thumbnail and it redirects instead of going straight to the blog you want to read. It was not broke in the beginning so why fix it...Hope you get your herb garden going, Lettuce is an easy grow winter crop. I ordered my seeds and I plan to do carrots, w kinds of lettuce, spinach, and some snow peas and even onions if you can find them this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sondra,

    I don't believe a word anyone in government has to say. I'm not sure I want to trust these local numbers either.
    Just caught me a huge lizard in my shed sink. Beauty he is with the blue belly. I was getting out the wagon so I could get 2 big trash bags down to the street and wanted to throw away some empty spray bottles and there he was almost messed my pants. LOL finally caught him in a bird feeder cage so I could get him back outside.

    Where do you order your seeds from? Now that these mysterous seeds are showing up I'm afraid to get on the mailing list. Sounds like you putting in a great garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never order seeds by mail again as my garden was ruined by those chinese seeds this year! I will buy an American brand I know, and make sure the seeds are organic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are also sticking with the older Blogger Platform for as long as we can.
    CNN gives you the straight facts that's why Trump calls them Fake News. The only problem is they keep repeating the same thing over and over. Really playing on it.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your new winter garden.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no trust in our local or state numbers much less national ones.

    I still have the old blogger and the orange button to try the new blogger but I am sticking to this one for as long as I can.

    I have total faith in CNN and MSNBC in particular Rachel Maddow and her show on MSNBC at 8:00 p.m. CDT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gypsy,

    I think I'm going to follow your lead and go buy the seeds in a local store.

    Hi Rick and Kathy

    This post is from the new blogger. As you can see it worked just fine and nothing has change only when you open it it looks different. Of course I haven't posted any pictures yet so who knows. I don't watch CNN or much news but I do watch local and that's bad enough with all this BS from trump and all his ignorant followers.

    Hi MsBelinda,

    Yes new version so far is OK but you can't ever change your header so I'm glad I did it while I had the chance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete