Friday, September 3, 2021

Hello!

It has been a while since my last post hasn't it. Well mostly because there isn't anything to post.

Monsoons were great best monsoon in years for sure. Everything is beautifully green and weeds are lovely. I bought more spray the other day but well I just don't feel like getting out into the high humidity. They say we are still going to see more rain in the coming week but who knows.

Tomorrow I will meet my grandson and his kids for lunch which will be a great treat for me. Should be fun. It was my great grandsons 10th birthday last week. Oh how time does fly.  Anthony is a loving and caring kid like his dad. 

So you see not much to write about these days.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your weeds are doing lovely (haha)! I enjoyed reading your update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, good to see your update, I can only imagine how the desert came alive with the rains...We have had 2 glorious days with no humidity sooo nice. Hope you have a great LD Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping that your wonderful humidity goes away in the next couple of weeks. Thats when we plan on being back. So make it quit. I can't imagine how green everything is. Have a great time with the grands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie,

    Glad you enjoyed my post. Just came in with the dog more rain last night I think a thousand more weeds popped up so green and lush out there. HAHA.

    Hi Sondra,
    Yes the desert is very green! All the brown mountains are gone. Lucky you no humidity for a couple of days its terrible here. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hi Sandie.
    Just came in and the humidity could be cut with a knife. I'm sure the son will burn off some in a little bit. Wish I could get some pictures for you all to see but since I can no longer get them on my computer I have just given up on that. Should be a great day getting to see my grands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might not have much to write about but it's still good hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is actually lots to write about.
    Have fun out with the family.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phyllis,
    Thank You!

    Hi Rick,
    Had a great time.

    ReplyDelete