Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Busy Days

 The weather has been so beautiful these past few days. I have been waiting for this chilly weather since May. So no complaints from me. Although today it was 80 still not bad. 

Of course I have run to the store almost every day for the past week! But I do believe I have everything now. And yes I make a list. Yesterday Fred went to the groomers, brought him home and back out the door I went to the store I forgot bread and milk for just a small portion of a recipe, all I needed was 2 slices of bread and about a 1/4 cup of milk. Oh well I'm sure someone will take the rest home since I no longer eat bread especially white bread.

I was informed that one of my grandsons and his girl decided to come for Christmas Eve, so I whipped up a sun catcher and didn't like the length so I took it apart and made it longer. The little silver bead I thought was to close it off wasn't the right one as I leaned forward to get the right one it slid off the table and half the beads fell off. I kind of just sat there for a second and wanted to scream. But I found some of the bigger beads in the carpet and put it back together.

I made my meat balls and sauce today so at least that is out of the way, and took out the eggplant from the freezer since we are having that for Christmas Eve.

Tomorrow maybe I will get some things out of the camper finally or maybe not. LOL  

Good Night All

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jo. Hope your holidays are extra special and not too hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing, go to the store - with a list - and still don't get everything 🙃 Merry Christmas, Jo 🎁🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie,
    Merry Christmas Jim and Sandie!
    With the biggest part of the cooking done it will be easy.


    Hi Connie,

    Don't understand why I forgot those things I was standing right there and just walked away without the the bread.
    Merry Christmas Connie and to your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel like the lone ranger even with a list I still forget things so gave up on them a few years ago.

    May you have a very enjoyable Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, glad you are staying busy, I am just taking a deep breath and hope its gone soon...we have yo yo weather cold then warm cold then warm...enjoy the cool while it's around. Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MsBelinda,

    Boggles the mind to have a list and forget things. Hope you have a wonderful peaceful Christmas also.

    Hi Sondra,
    Yes busy but today I thought I would relax a bit, but no did laundry then went out to start emptying the camper, went into the she and thought what has happened here. Found a dead rat and a big mess so who knows if there are more in there or not. Cleaned out as much as I could and filled 2 large black bags of insulation it chewed off the walls. I know my neighbor brought them around with her tons of bird feeding she has since stopped once they made nests in her engine.
    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete