Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Read Some Sad News

Yesterday I read some sad new about Jim, from Where Are The Dixons Today? has passed away I have been following them since I started my own blog way back. Jim, has battled a few medical problems for a while know but has always managed to over come most. So if you know of this lovely couple please stop by and send love to Sandie!

We all know how attached we can get to some of out blogger friends and I have always loved reading their blog.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. I've read their blog too. Sad news 😥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo. Jim was a very nice man. When I was asked to describe him, nice always comes to mind. He was a redhead so had that temper but it only showed up when people hurt others. I love and miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very sorry to hear this I know how hard it is to lose someone you love and cherish. Healing hug to Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read their blog a few times when we were Fulltimers. I hate to say but I've lost track of so many in the last 5 years. Still, I remember the names and wish peace and condolences to Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie,
    I hope you didn't mind me posting this. But I felt so close to you both even though we never met. I think a few of us know how hard it is to lose someone so close to our hearts.


    To All
    Thank You to everyone who sends their condolences to Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often read Sandie's comments on your blog. I am so sorry to hear of her husband's passing. You are right though we may not have met many bloggers in person, we are a small family, and it hurts to lose a member. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You MsBelinda, yes its so true.

    ReplyDelete