Wednesday, February 2, 2022

So Here We Go!

 Thought we had a cold wave before! This is even more than a cold wave. Tonight it will be in the mid 20's if we are lucky and not go lower. It will also drop that low tomorrow for the over night low. The high will be around 55 F then back into the low 60's. Sure glad I don't have to venture out anywhere.

Put the extra warm sheets on the bed today, I hate sleeping with the heat on so I should be fine. I can always turn it up in the morning.

The temps are dropping fast as I sit here in  a t-shirt, flannel and my wonderfully warm shawl. So happy I finished it in time to wrap around my back and shoulders. 

Other than that not much going on around here. Winds have also been really nasty and to much blowing dust to go outdoors.

Stay safe and warm where ever you are. I shouldn't complain about the cold when others have it much worse in other places with ice storms and blizzards.

Good Night All!

8 comments:

  1. Seems like the weather gets crazier every year! I'm glad you don't have to go anywhere. My family (in northwest Illinois) keeps me posted on the weather I'm missing out on LOL. I do feel bad for them as I sit here in sunny but cold south Florida. I'll see them in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the cold months I just love our flannel sheets. They make quite a difference don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie,

    I feel for those folks getting the really bad winter weather. While its pretty cold here it still not snowing or pouring freezing rain. the sun is shinning bright!

    Hi Phyllis,

    Love the flannel sheets yes they sure do make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had 3 weeks of cold and weekend snows and ice, today it's 70! The weather had become so strange. And they had said we may get flurries tomorrow but not the cancelled that but it would not surprise me in the least if it happened. Hope you stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt the cold today when I went outside worse than I did last year during the February Texas freeze.

    I cheer myself up knowing that there are others who have it much tougher with snow and no electricity. I don't know what I would do without my flannel sheets they are a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sondra,
    Sounds like you have had some crazy weather also. 70 sounds like a heat wave right about now. Our high for today 58. Just put out some room temp water for the hummers 28 out there.

    Hi MsBelinda,
    I know how you feel, took Fred out and he made quick business out there. I wouldn't be to happy if I didn't have electric in those conditions feel for those people. And yes love my flannels sheets too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo! The 20s are super cold for you folks! We had a high of zero the other day in Iowa. It was nasty. Enjoy resting up... Warmer weather is coming! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brad,
    Yes for us it is very cold. But 0 YIKES!! You stay warm as possible. I just want a little warmer not the heat LOL

    ReplyDelete