Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Getting Chores Done

Hello all!

Tues. rounded up trash to go out to the curb, then took off to get the truck washed it sure needed it. Took a ride to Tractor Supply in search of plants way to expensive so headed on home.

Yesterday  took Fred to the groomers, not his favorite thing. But he was so shiny and clean.

Today went to Lowe's looking for brackets to hang my new window box my daughter bought me for my birthday. Needed more dirt but did not find the bracket I needed. Did buy a Thyme plant and a small pot for it. Hope it grows haven't had much luck with thyme.

Tomorrow I will do grocery shopping at Super Walmart, maybe I will find what I'm looking for there. 

So many more flowers bloomed


I took these a couple of weeks ago  after a storm came through





Good Night All!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo hope you can find the brackets you need, your flower looks really lovely!! Everything is so expensive right now I get sticker shock just looking at Saltine crackers! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sondra,

    Going to stop at Good Will today maybe they will have a plant long plant stand, if not maybe some kind if stand at Walmart. Yes prices are out sky high. So hopefully I can grow a few veggies although they seem to be holding price so far. Thank You and you enjoy your day also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chores never seem to give us a break. Glad you knocked a few off your To Do list 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie,
    I know it never ends. Hope to get some things loaded into the camper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Rocky groomed this past weekend, and he looks "drop-dead gorgeous"! His coat is so black and shiny, his teeth are so clean, and he is really beautiful. He will be 4 yrs old on May 28 but still acts like a puppy now and then!

    One of my kids found me a gorgeous plant stand, and I will try to take a photo if I ever get my hands on a camera! My cell phone battery is dead and I don't have a clue where the charger is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gypsy,
    Fred used to be more black but now that he is about 13yrs old the white has spread around.
    Hope some one takes picture of your new home for you.

    ReplyDelete