Monday, March 14, 2022

Getting Closer To Rolling

 Got out there  this morning and did more work on the camper. Didn't want to load to much as I still need to figure out how to make a few things work. While digging around in my nuts and bolts I found those eye hooks I was looking for must have had that bag in my hand at least 5 times. So now they are in my nuts n bolts unit in the shed. So tomorrow I will replace the ones I made. 

Put things in the new set of drawers, which made more room in the second larger one for other larger items. 

I have a cloth thing that has 3 small pockets that fit glasses, another for a small note book and the 3rd to hold pens. It has a larger pocket on the bottom that would hold my e-reader perfectly but having a problem keeping it hung up. I may have to cut off the larger pocket and keep the e-reader and my journal in the drawer. Then the other piece would stay up with 3M sticky hooks. I have an idea in my head just have to make it work.

I'm going to post a lot of stuff on Market Place to sell off as I really won't ever use them anymore . I just keep dragging the items around and never use them, or they have been stored in the shed for a few years now.

From the looks of the weather for next week it is looking pretty good the nights are still a little chilly but if I pay for electric I can bring a small heater.

So it's looking good for maybe to be rolling soon.

Good Night All

8 comments:

  1. Cam't wait to hear about how everything works out. Am getting the bug myself but probably won't go far due to the gas prices currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The closer you get, the more the excitement grows! Looking forward to hearing how things go 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, this is wonderful news I know you enjoy being out...and good idea to go with an electric site so you don't have to worry about getting too cold. I just realized I've had to have heat on at night for 6 months now...that has to be a record...There was a couple of weeks we had some nice evenings of 50's but for the most part it's been in the 30's and 40's since Halloween.
    Enjoy your trip planning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily,

    Will also have to stay close to home because of gas prices, but at least I can get out before the heat hits. Then it will be back to hibernation 8(

    Hi Connie,

    Yes I am getting very excited!

    Hi Sondra,

    Seems are nights are about temp wise. I don't mind sleeping in the cold but once I get up I want warmth LOL So I will have to go with electric sites for awhile but then that limits my stay. I added somethings so I could eliminate some other things that took up to much room. Hope to be able to take some photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year I bought an electric throw blanket from Penny's on sale for $25. That under a blanket should keep you warm all night, without trying to heat up the camper shell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phxxer,
    I don't have a problem staying warm in bed the problem is getting up out of the warm bed. BRrrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just checked and it is 27.99. you could drape it over your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is Market Place? I need to get rid of a lot of things that I will probably never use but I have no place to donate them to.

    I think I am a "closet hoarder" but at least I am not as bad as my uncle...or so I tell myself :-(

    Anxious to hear how your outing went.

    ReplyDelete