Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Loaded And The Last Minute Bag!

Got the truck loaded of course  not the food. Hope to roll out Monday. 

Started the last minute bag as you know you always think of something after everything was loaded. Made up bags of dog food and treats for Fred. Ground some coffee beans to add to the can of the worst coffee ever to fix the taste, I pre tested it to make sure it works it does.  Charged little camping lights and gathered up some batteries for lanterns. Anything more that needs to be done I can do once I get to the campground as far as changing things or putting things up. Once the I get there I will take pictures so you can see some of the changes.

Did lots of clearing out again and tomorrow Big Brothers , Big Sisters, will pick up so had to get it all outside today. I had more but ran out of steam.

Tomorrow I, will hit up Walmart for a few things to take along.

Good Night All

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to take your trip. It'll be fun to follow along with you and Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe that getting ready for the trip is almost as much fun as the actual trip.

    I know you and Fred are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie, so glad it's a go and your locked and loaded for a change of scenery. There will always be a little something you forgot to bring, in my case last time I didnt have any plates in my kit...I wish I was tagging along...Our weather has taken a soggy turn lately I hear frogs singing all around me every ditch and low spot is full of water. Looking forward to the photos....and Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie,
    Thank You! Doesn't sound like the weather is going to work out.

    Hi MsBelinda,
    Its so much work and that's what killed it for me the last time. So I took it easy this time and I should be fine.

    Hi Sondra,

    Since my kitchen kit is always ready to go and I always keep a plastic plate in there just in case I run out of paper plates. I wish you were able to tag along too. With your fantastic knowledge of birds you would teach me so much. Now lets hope the rainy forecast goes away, it wasn't there yesterday. If I had a van it wouldn't matter but having to crawl in n out of the back of the truck to take Fred out for pottie breaks isn't fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear about your trip and see the pictures 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phyllis,
    Not very far after just getting a 1/4 tank to top off $35.33! $4.49 gl Think it maybe time to get a Moped.

    Hi Connie,
    I'm hoping the weather is good but calling for 70% rain on Tues. if it weren't for the dog I wouldn't care.

    ReplyDelete