Sunday, June 26, 2022

Another Almost Storm

 While the temp was only 94 today the humidity and dew point made it feel horrible.

I charged up the power station. It charged up a lot faster than it said it would. Of course that last little bit took what seemed like forever. Of course I haven't used it yet, waiting for the phone needing to be charged or something. LOL It is a 300W which is plenty for my needs. It says it can run a small fridge but will only last 5hrs. I don't have a fridge so no worries, I don't have any room for one. It is a great size and maybe weights about 10lbs.


As you can see it comes with all the different connectors, and has a huge light on the back side. Guess I should have taken a picture of the side panel where you have all the hook ups, maybe next post.

And a while ago I finished the baby blanket and I see I didn't post the picture



I washed it as the yarn had that nasty smell, kept my fingers crossed it wouldn't shrink or get ugly and it worked out just fine, I wrapped in a  big towel for safe keeping until I  find a box for it and wrapping paper for the huge box of diapers.

Good Night All


No comments:

Post a Comment