Friday, June 24, 2022

I Bit The Bullet/Rain

Short post!

 Yes we had rain! Not as much as they called for but it was RAIN. Left a few puddles in the road of course within 30min they were gone. Early this morning we had a 40% chance of rain but it has dropped to 20%. Calling for 40% tomorrow with thunderstorms, we will see.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a 300w solar power station. It was a real bargain and couldn't pass it up. Later will look for a good deal on a solar panel. I'll keep looking but no big rush. Need to get 2 tires for the back of the truck, already have new ones on the front. But at least for short trips I can recharge it at home, I have a small 45 w solar panel that might keep it charged but don't know about that. But at least I can run a fan or small heater. Yes I'm excited! Getting ready for Fall camping.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment