Sunday, June 12, 2022

I Have I Ever

 Have I ever told you how much a hate summer, well just in case I, haven't let me, tell you, I, HATE SUMMER!!! We have been at 108 since my last post. It's brutal to say the least and yes it can get hotter. I, never did go back to Walmart, but ran into Family Dollar and did pick up a small fan to sit next to my chair. I brought out the box fan and sat it in front of the vent in the kitchen. All the vents are in the floor. And ran the ceiling fan in the living room. Of course I didn't do this until the 2nd day of unbearable heat. It helped a bit. But come time for bed I had to switch over to the A/C.

So tomorrow for sure I, need to get back to Walmart, because nothing will help if we have a power outage. I almost bought the battery powered cooling unit that shows up on the side bar of YouTube, but after reading all the Q n A's it wasn't worth the money as I, couldn't recharge it without power of course. I, could sit in the car and run the engine till I, ran out of gas! I, have toyed around with buying a power station but then I, would need a solar panel and on n on.

But surprisingly I haven't just been sitting around. One day I made coleslaw, and other cold dishes to keep in the fridge and have been doing some cleaning and sorting getting rid of more things. Pulled out 2 pair of capris to wear to go shopping as they are the cotton light weight. Well they have been hanging in the clothes for years and were to small now they are to big. But not to get to excited I, did day they were in the clothes for years haha.

Today I stripped the bed again as in this heat I just feel like it needs to be done twice a week. Also had to wash the kitchen floor after I, spilled hummer bird sugar water, so glad I have the Floor Mate, it has been great for about 20yrs now.

I, have been losing a couple of plants to the heat no matter what I, try.

Well that's all folks.

Good Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment