Thursday, June 16, 2022

Is It Almost Winter Yet!!?

 Must be honest we did have 2 days under 100F 98 and 99. Today 110.

Like I said I try to get all outdoor chores done before 9 am. Monday did some yard work and the never ending cleaning of roofing paper and leaves from someone's tree. If they don't want to water the darn thing cut it down! 

Tues. put the trash to the curb at 5:30 since don't know what time they will come pick it up. Summer is iffy because of the heat so can't blame them for trying to get done early. Then left my house to do some shopping for my neighbor and myself, picked up our mail. Unloaded my groceries and then ran to Safeway to pick up meds. I was done with everything by 8:15 am.

Yesterday Wed. did some house cleaning and laundry and worked on some crafts.

Today did  a total master bath cleaning, washed the rugs and  the curtains. Beaded a garden stake ornament, planted basil starter. But made it a short day due to the high temp. So I read for awhile and then watched some junk on TV.

My laptop isn't doing very well so Wed. its off to the Geek Squad Hospital for surgery. Probably will replace the hard drive. I bought this lap top in 2016. I had a few clean outs done to it over the years. last time I had to take it in he did say I should replace the hard drive so it is time. Sure happy I keep a maintenance service paid with them. It also covers Note Book which I really don't like at all but will keep me going for a few days. 

Good Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment