Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Tires, Windshield Wipers!

After a miss guided employee making a mistake with my appt. at least I picked up Fred's stuff and got out of Walmart fast it was really getting crowded and the lines were long. The day did go down hill from there. But that also got fixed today it's something that I had been fighting since May. Today that also was resolved.

I finally had my tires mounted today. The first appt. was supposed to be Monday at 10am, but the guy put down Sunday. So went in and made the appt. for this morning at 8am. also wanted an oil change but they were short staffed so I'll go back next week. But did get new windshield wipers, needed those really bad. The drivers side was fine but the passenger side was bad.

The monsoons are doing quite well finally. Some days we  get 2 storms one late afternoon then late in wee hours and it rains nice a steady.

Gas is still at $3.99 but beats the $4.89 of a couple of weeks ago. But I still have a full tank since I haven't been anywhere.

Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping for real. I haven't gone in almost 2 weeks, outside of going to Safeway for veggies last week. Veggies are getting hard to find these days and may have to start buying more frozen ones. I really like fresh produce but we shall see what tomorrow has to offer. I might just have to plug in the little freezer again to hold the frozen foods. It really doesn't pull much electric since it is only 1.1 cu. and if it is full then it doesn't run much at all.

It's thundering again and when I took Fred out saw some great lightening.

Good Night All!

9 comments:

  1. Frustrating, isn't it? Getting the produce we want, having services performed when we want. Welcome to my world. Hey .... we will get thru this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment a bit ago but don't think it took. Oh well, excuse me if I repeat myself. You are like me, frustrated when we can't get the produce we want or the repairs done when needed. I guess we will just have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis,
      I have had to do moderations on comments because of dummies who have nothing better to do than send spam or some who think women have no mind and need to be told what to do all the time. I'm older than him and I already had a daddy who taught me well. I have no problem asking for help or information if I need it.
      I went to Safeway to get the meds and looked over the produce, it was gorgeous so I picked up all I needed there and they had some great sales on meat so picked up some.
      Yes Phyllis we will get through this :)

      Delete
  3. Hope all your issues are behind you. We've had some rain but could use more. I am really starting to look forward to some fall weather. I know it's way too early but I can dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie,
      I think they are and now I can relax. Meds were done correctly and I'm so grateful that issue has been resolved. I'm with you I'm ready for Fall.

      Delete
  4. Glad you got your tires mounted and were able to run your errands. I wish I had a little freezer but we have no room for one. You are so lucky your monsoon season finally kicked in...enjoy the rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MsBelinda,
      I'm glad all issues are resolved. My freezer is very small and I put it on a small shelf in the corner of the kitchen but thought about putting it in the spare room, but it fit fine in the corner.
      It called for lots of rain today and it sure looked like it but nothing, usually it does rain during the night.

      Delete
  5. It's frustrating when things go wonky but I'm glad it worked out. Certain foods are getting hard to find here too. With all my food allergies I try to stay ahead because I don't have many options. Take care 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie,
    Today was a good day all went wonderfully. I did my veggie shopping today but still will have to go to the Neighborhood Grocery Store for the rest of the items I needed as they will be a lot cheaper. Hope you will be able to get the foods you need.

    ReplyDelete