Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Donation Time!

As I, mentioned before I, started my, fall cleaning. I wound up with 3 huge bags of clothing, comforter and and assortment of other items to go. I, called Big Brothers, Big Sisters, for the scheduled pick up date here in the Village. So tomorrow will be pick up day. I, brought everything outside today and loaded up in the driveway, I, figured as long as I, still had room and energy why not grab stuff out of the shed. So now I'm so happy that all this STUFF  is leaving my house and shed. Just keep asking myself why and how do I accumulate so much STUFF!!!

There is still so much more in the shed to go but I, will wait until after Christmas, to do another load. I, still need to put an ad in Market Place to get rid of some camping gear I, haven't used in years and probably never will.

Have a Dr. appt. with a new real Dr. tomorrow as the other thing just wasn't working out at all. I, was able to get an appt. with a Dr. I, went to years ago and I really like her. 

Good Night All!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being able to donate your stuff and having more room in your house and shed. I ask myself the same question...how did I accumulate so much stuff?

    It certainly helps when you have a doctor you like. I am so glad I dropped my former doctor that would scold me like I was a child. She told me I had to lose weight when she was more overweight than I...jajajaja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel good to get rid of stuff. My son and wife will be here the end of the month to pick up the stuff of Jim's that they want. Whatever is left in the shed will come out for the park wide patio sale in November. And once it comes out it isn't going back in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie,
      Yes it does feel good to get rid of STUFF! It will be so nice for you to see your son and wife.

      Delete
  3. It's amazing what we accumulate. I don't know how it happens but it just sneaks up on us until we have an overflow. Glad you found a good Doctor 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to get clutter out the way...Its easy to accumulate...hope your dr appt goes good,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sondra,
    I tell you I can't wait for all the STUFF to be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting rid of stuff I don't use. I wish Leonard felt the same. We have lived here 6 years and before that lived in an RV for 7. That makes 13 years that he has not opened a large tool box he has taking up room.

    ReplyDelete